Financial Empowerment Center Director
We are a growing organization that offers its employees an opportunity to:
- Serve members of our community toward success in key areas of life
- Engage local and national leaders in the fields of business, education, economic development and religion
- Excel in their field of focus
Templo Calvario Community Development Corporation (TCCDC) is a faith-based organization located in Santa Ana, CA, that has gained the respect and support of both our community and key leaders because of the great services it provides the families of our city. Not only that but we provide our employees a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. Join our organization and…
- You will find yourself among those that truly believe in the vitality of our community
- You will join a team that works to transform lives and transform communities
We’re looking for a director for our new Family Financial Empowerment Center.
- Bilingual – must be able to read, speak and write in English and Spanish
- Experience – experience in home ownership and small business development
- Education – a bachelors degree is desirable
- Network – has experience in networking and able to represent well the FFEC and TCCDC with community stakeholders
- Program Development – knowledge, skills, and ability to develop new programs for homeownership and new business development
- Management – ability to care for and manage staff
- Grants – ability to understand, report, and deliver on grant objectives
- Other – valid California drivers license, computer literate
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Recruiting & Hiring Process:
- Application Deadline – February 28, 2018, at 5 pm
- 1st Interview – March 5-8, 2018
- 2nd Interview – March 12-14, 2018
- Reference Check
- Job offer to most qualified candidate
- TCCDC has the right to repost or rescind if a qualified candidate is not found.
All selections shall be based on qualifications to fill the job vacancy. All recruitment efforts are based upon equal employment opportunity and conducted without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, veterans
status, pregnancy, gender, ancestry, medical condition, and/or any other protected group status.
Additional Information – to apply or if you desire additional information, please contact:
- Consultant – Terri Larson, 909-539-3733
- Email your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org